SNAKEHANDLERS-EKY-WVA-L Archives

Archiver > SNAKEHANDLERS-EKY-WVA > 2001-12 > 1008778966

From: "Ramona Bayes Woods" <>
Subject: Fw: [The SnakeHandlersofEKY-WVA] "Taking up Serpents Snake Handlers of Eastern Ky"
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:23:34 -0500

Hi Everyone,
Melva is allowing me to forward.
Melva thank you so much!
My Great Gramma was Phobe Alice Osborne Smith d/o Jesse Osborne and Polly Anne Hamilton>Jesse's Parents>Lewis Osborne and Phebe Lewis Osborne>Lewis' parents> Jesse Osborne and Sarah Elizabeth Lemaster Osborn. Sarah Elizabeth Lemaster Osborne was the d/o Eleazer Lemaster and Machell Tackett Lemaster.
I thought it would help some to share a bit of family info.
Sincerely,
Ramona