SNODDY-L Archives

Archiver > SNODDY > 2000-01 > 0948407974

From: <>
Subject: [SNODDY-L] Lucy WADE McCOY
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 17:39:34 EST

Hi Everyone,

I do not believe that I have sent this obit before.

Lucy WADE McCOY

Name: Mrs. Lucy WADE McCOY
Residence: Kino section
Died: 11 April 1937, age 80
Widow of: Joseph McCOY
Parents: Alfred and Annie WADE
Born: near Glasgow on the Burkesville Road 23 May 1856
Married (1) Thomas WILSON - died about 25 years ago.
Sons:
Ellis WILSON, near glasgow
Jessie McCOY, Kino section
Daughter: Mrs Jim JOLLY, White Hall, IL
Sisters:
Mrs. Docia PEDIGO, Glasgow
Mrs. B. J. SNODDY, Cisco, TX
Interred: Cemetery near her home place in Kino.
Eva Coe PEDEN Scrapbooks.

Marvs Comments: The above information was extracted from an obituary found
in a scrapbook of Eva Coe PEDEN. I copied it from an Internet Site on Barren
County, Kentucky where it was placed by Sandi GORIN. The last sister listed,
Mrs. B. J. SNODDY (I do not know her name), of Cisco, Texas was the first
wife of Bascom Johnson Josh SNODDY who descended as follows:

John SNODDY and Agnes GLASGOW
James SNODDY and Frances WILKERSON
Samuel Wilkerson SNODDY and Sarah ALLEN
Cary Allen SNODDY and Harriet HARLAN
John Barton SNODDY and Rachel Ellen MARSHALL
Bascom Johnson SNODDY

Marvin Delano SNODDY

This thread: