SNODDY-L Archives

Archiver > SNODDY > 2004-08 > 1091569015

Subject: Clarence E. PEAL
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 17:36:55 EDT

Hi Everyone,

Here is an obituary that I picked up OnLine.

Clarence E. PEAL

Clarence E. PEAL, 77, passed away Saturday, June 5, 2004 at Grant Medical
Center. WW II Army Veteran. Member of Trinity Baptist Church. Former
member of Highlight Baptist Church in Springfield, Ohio where he served as a
trustee. He was a mason and belonged to American Legion Post 690.

He was preceded in death by his parents Charles and Luella PEAL, sister,
Margie PARKS, brother, Edward PEAL and granddaughter, Donica FLOYD.

Survived by wife of 46 years, Drusilla H. PEAL; daughters, Rosemary
(Leroy) CLINKSCALE of Southfield, MI., Joyce (Alexander) WILLIAMS of Cheverly, MD.,
Linda (Wayne) SNODDY of Longview, TX., and Jannice FLOYD of Columbus, OH.;
brother, Carl (Nancy) PEAL of Richmond, VA.; sisters, Charlotte SHROPSHIRE of
Columbus, Helen BAKER and Iro Mae JOHNSON, both of Springfield, Oh.; 13
grandchildren, 8 great-grandchildren and a host of nieces, nephews, other relatives
and friends.

Funeral service 11 a.m. Friday, June 11, 2004 at the Trinity Baptist
Church, 461 St. Clair Ave. and E A Parham St. Pastor Victor M. Davis eulogizing.
Family will receive friends at 10 a.m. until time of service. Burial at Glen
Rest Cemetery. Arrangements entrusted to GARY MEMORIAL CHAPEL, 2154 E. Main
St., Bexley. 235-GARY.

Marv’s Comments: The above obituary was taken from (I think) a Columbus,
Ohio newspaper of unknown name. I have no idea how this family connects.

Marvin Delano Snoddy

This thread: