SNYDER-L Archives

Archiver > SNYDER > 1997-04 > 0862065624

From: "Deb Kinneer" <>
Subject: Schneider, Dewalt, Michael, Johann, Theobald
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 10:40:24 -0400

Linda and I have put a couple of small pieces of information together into
a big clue, can you help us?

Looking for information siblings of :

Dewalt Schneider b. 11-2-1755 (Germany) d. 12-7-1828 (Somerset Co., PA )
( he is listed in S.A.R. as Pvt., York Co. PA Mil)
m. 1786 to Anna Clara Feathers
we believe his full name as Johann Dewald Theobald Schneider.

We also believe that his father was Johann Theobald Debold Schneider
married to Anna Margaretha Schumacher. According to information at LDS,
they had two children: Johann Dewald Theobald b. 1755 and Michael b. abt
1757.

Michael or another brother might be the father of John Snyder (1797-1864)
married to C. Lamb who lived in Fayette Co. PA, since Linda had
documenation of a cousin relationship.

Thanks!

Deb

Linda