SOMGEN-L Archives

Archiver > SOMGEN > 2010-03 > 1268929680

From: "Harold A. Weigle" <>
Subject: [SOMGEN] Uriah Mostoller
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:28:00 -0400

Whomever posted the query regarding Uriah Mostoller contact me at
and I will send you a report with the information I have on
the descendants of Uriah Mostoller and Barbara Ellen Lowry.

The information I have indicates that Howard Racey/Racy was born in VA.

My information indicates that William "Frank" Shaw was born in IN. How/when
he came to Somerset Co, PA is a question. However, it appears that Frank
and Minerva moved to IN between 1880 and 1900, first to Huntington Co and
then to Blackford Co. They both died in Blackford Co, IN and are buried in
Woodlawn Cemetery, Warren, Huntington Co, IN.

Harold A. Weigle

This thread: