SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Brian Harpur" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] WILKINSON !!
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:57:52 +0200

Hi Coral,

Please tell me what the Morse-Jones Roll is?
I am trying to establish an origin in the UK for the KIDWELL couple, Alex
and Phebe, who sailed from Bristol in the Holder party, which was apparently
organised in Bristol.
The Colonial Office documents held in the Cape Archives shed no light this
query, neither does Nash.
A new (to me) source of information would be more than welcome.

Regards, Brian.