SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Claire Cameron" <>
Subject: RE: [ZA-EC] Researching HARRISON
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 21:26:02 +0000

Hi Becky

No problem, I am constantly amazed at how many people's researches you do
help with most ably...

Forgive my complete ignorance but when you say 'worth a try' below, could
you say how I could progress an enquiry - I'm thinking the 'Elizabeth
Harrison - on further details' is the most likely candidate as my info on
dates don't fit the other names.

best wishes

Claire