SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Bernie Cramer" <>
Subject: SMITH's
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 19:23:27 +0200

Hi All,

I also have SMITH in my family tree on my mother's side, My maternal
Great-grandmother was Engela Isabella Susanna Magdalena SMITH, b. 1864 in
Smithfield, daughter of Willem Cornelis SMITH and Isabella Fredrika Le ROUX.
also my sister was married to a George Edward SMITH, son of Peter George
SMITH, born in East London, Eastern Cape in 1935.

Any connections to these SMITH's will be welcome.

Bernie.

Bernard L Cramer
(Family Researcher)
P.O.Box 100805
Scottsville
3209
Pietermaritzburg
KZN

Email :-
Email :-
phone :- 033-3420111
Cell :- 072-3045319
www.gencircles.com/users/cramerbl/1
Also a 20twenty customer.

P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today! This full featured genealogy
program can be downloaded FREE at
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Index.asp?mid=41UMTLi

This thread: