SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "John & Ilse" <>
Subject: OOSTHUIZEN
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 22:42:07 +0200

Hi Isebelle,
I do have Your ggg mother Maria Hermina Lodewicka Oosthuizen. But that is all. I have no spouse
or family. I do have her siblings. Her brother was also married to a Niemand, Helena Petronella.

Shall I send you Maria Hermina Lodewicka's Ancestral Chart or do you already have all that information?

I will now leave you in peace until you return from Botswana.

I envy you being in Botswana we have not been away for a while now and we have some great memories of
the couple of great holidays there and also had some scary experiences there. Like getting stuck
up to the chassis of our Defender Landy, in Ntwewe Pan and a week later catching fire in the long grass in
the Makgadikgadi Pans National Park !! Those were the only dramas we had in all our travels to various
places.

Looking forward to hearing from you when you get back to normal.

Regards Ilse & John

This thread: