SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Tombi Peck" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] ADMIN - Searching EC's Archives
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 17:42:37 +0100

Well done Becky! I had no idea when I came on board that it was such a new
undertaking...I have found you and 'the gang' a happy group to work with;
you work very hard on our behalf backed by a wonderful team of experienced
researchers...they are very patient with those of us who are relatively new
to genealogy and lists in general!
Thank you all.
Groete,
Tombi