SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Tombi Peck" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] School photo
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 20:40:39 +0100

I am so embarrassed...I could kill the person who sent it to me...he knew I
would fall for it!! Becky had a laugh too, and went on to say it was a jolly
good thing it wasn't a porn site!! I'd have had to go out and shoot myself!!
I won't do that again... not check out the site before I send the info! I
just thought it was SUCH a good idea!! I've recently been trying to see if
my grandmother's old school has pictures of her and her sisters....it had a
gastly name Queen Ethelburgha's in Harrowgate, Yorkshire!

Groete,
Tombi