SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Viv Kymdell" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Ship "Northampton" / KYMDELL
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 14:27:47 +0200

Hi Coral,

Thanks for all the trouble you have gone to on the Nothampton, but KYMDELL
only came to SA c 1852 and not with the Settlers. I was hoping that this
ship would have stayed on the waters for 30 odd years!?:-)) Your e-mail was
nonetheless very interesting and will be of benefit to others as well,
thanks again.

Best regards,

Viv.