SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Becky Horne" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] THORNHILL, Holy Trinity Anglican Church [4]
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:51:50 +0200

Hi Sha

Thank you for confirming that this entry was NEIL BOSS. I was a bit
concerned about this entry.

Have you seen the correspondence from Alan Hattle? Alan is
also researching this line of SMITHs. Maybe the two of you can find a common
link. If you have missed Alan's mail, just go to:
http://listsearches.rootsweb.com/?list=SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE
Do a search with Alan's addy in 2005 if you need to catch up.

I just skimmed through Humansdorp, Jeffrey's Bay and Thornhill trying to
assist Alan. Glad to hear it proved so fruitful for other subscribers.

Should anybody else like a more intensive search and doesn't mind waiting a
bit while I catch up with other requests, I will be than happy to assist.

Best wishes
Becky