SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Foster, Coral A." <>
Subject: RE: [ZA-EC] Discrepancies
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:56:58 -0400

Morse-Jones book covers Brit Settlers in 2 volumes - first is to 1846. It gives names of party leaders, where the parties were settled. Also, lists a lot of the settlers individually with little pen pictures (and sometimes actual pictures) of them, also has list of those killed during the first of wars there. Let me know if you're missing any info & maybe I can fill some blanks for you from the book. I have only the first volume - bought on a whim just before I left SA in '88 - and am so grateful for that "prompting" as there are some of my rellies in there.

Just let me know what you need.
luv
CA