SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Becky Horne" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] County Address
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:57:47 +0200

Hi Bob

In South Africa we don't have counties, but towns, cities and provinces.
Have a look at this site for the new names of provinces in South Africa.
http://www.yellowpages.co.za/iyellow/index_region.jsp

Say for example you want details on Gauteng, just click on Gauteng and it
will provide the towns and cities in this footprint.
[East Rand; Johannesburg; Pretoria; Vaal Triangle and West Rand].
You know that your contact lives in Johannesburg, so click on this and so on
until you find what you are looking for. If I'm being too vague in my
attempt to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask as many questions until
you are familiar with the demographics.

For postal codes, please go to
http://www.southafrica.co.za/postal_codes_15.html

Best wishes