SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Tombi Peck" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Photographs
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 07:13:18 +0100

Hi,
The Campbell Collections of the University of Natal,
220 Marriott Road
Durban, 4001
South Africa +2731 2073711
Email:
They have 200 albums of photographs.....the titles of which can be found at
http://khozi2.nu.ac.za/albumead.html

Unfortunately not all the photographs can be accessed on line...when you get
the list of the albums it is the albums printed in red with underlining that
can be accessed on line...
please check the rules first!
I have been extremely frustrated that the file titled Cape Colony is not
available on line!
I wish you well in your search.
Groete,
Tombi Peck