SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Tombi Peck" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] COLLETT / TROLLIP
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:16:23 +0100

I look forward to that...I saw a copy of the book when in Grahamstown having
lunch with Phil Collett and his wife Margo (nee Shearing)..he and I found we
were linked through my Hart Ancestry and she and I are related through our
Thurtell/Murray line...so many interesting books....thanks for offering to
share (as usual)...
Groete,
Tombi