SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Becky Horne" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] [ZA] A small world: Charles Webber and his descendants, Van As, N, 1981
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:49:18 +0200

Hi Kathryn

What a disappointment for you.

I am willing to assist with look-up's if you can wait awhile.
I see that Russell and Val have also posted a few requests.

Parents of John James WEBBER?
Parents of Barendina Martha WEBBER?
Descendants of Samuel WEBBER and Frances PARKER?
Samuel George Newman WEBBER's link to Samuel George WEBBER and Martha Mary
NEWMAN?

Parents are for Jane Charlotte HILL?

So what is your query Kathryn?

Will post as soon as I can.