SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Becky Horne" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] MARTINDALE
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 20:08:29 +0200

Hi Kathy

Sorry. I don't have further information on this family.

I went to the LDS site and saw a John MARTINDALE married Ethel Emma
CUNNINGHAM.
http://www.familysearch.org/

I then and went had a look at Rootsweb World Connect and found this.
John Edward MARTINDALE, b. Barrow-on-Furnace, Lancs, England 16 Jun 1881, d.
m. Johannesburg 7 Dec 1908,
Ethel Ellen Cunningham, b. 4 Dec 1888

Children
1. John Edward MARTINDALE
2. Ethel Emma MARTINDALE

SOURCE:
http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=wquirke&id=I142

Try this site mentioned above and see what you come up with.

Best wishes
Becky