SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] HYDE children
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 13:48:57 +0800

Hello ALLAN
Thanks again for that information. This gives me the link to two of Alexander
Charles HYDE's sisters. Alexander Charles HYDE died in 1942, so this is
another brick wall coming down. I have his DN and it shows that he did marry
Gladys Blanche Langford, but I still have to find out when he married and
where. Probably in Kimberley as the family had moved there. Alexander Weir
HYDE his father was a law agent in Kimberley. Thanks again Allan. Perle

Quoting :