SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Becky Horne" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] West Bank Cemetery - WAMMAS
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 20:31:44 +0200

Hi Leanne

Silly me! Instead of reading the subject header -
<< Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] West Bank - Old Section [W] WARNER & WILSON>>

I read this message -
<< I think thats the lot!
Thanks for your time Becky
Leanne >>

Below that are the entries that all under "W" which I thought you
wanted.
http://listsearches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ifetch2?/u1/textindices/S/SOUTH
-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE+2005+449311851618+F

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Best wishes
Becky