SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Becky Horne" <>
Subject: Fw: [ZA-EC] EC-recipient of Victoria Cross - NORTON
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 00:29:39 +0200

Hi Guys

Have received one of the nicest mails ever and I have to share this with
you.
Is there anyone out there that would be willing to assist Ian?

Yes, I know that Gerard NORTON might still be living and we are not allowed
to use Rootsweb mailing lists for tracing the living. But can I bend the
rules just a tiny bit please? After all it is Christmas.

If any subscriber feels that I'm really pushing it as EC's List Owner and
using my authority to post this message, please forgive me for allowing my
emotions to get the better of me. My intentions are sincere and I just want
to help Ian bring a bit of cheer into a man's life that has lost so much. I
hope you will understand my sentiments.

Thank you for caring.

Festive Greetings
Becky