SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: DEREK NELSON <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] BUDDLE & RAUBACH
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 08:48:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Becky

Many thanks for replying.

I would imagine she is a sister ................ i only have a Wilhelmina Raubach at this time BUT she was living in Wynberg and she was probably born around 1865.
I am still searching for her birth certificate!!
Becky, would you know if there are any birth and death indexes available for the Cape area?

Thanks again
Derek in a very cold uk!!

Becky Horne <> wrote:
Hi Derek

Does this belong to you perhaps?

St. John's Cemetery, Wynberg, Cape Town.
Annie RAUBACH, b. 9 Jul 1862, d. 28 Jul 1898

Best wishes
Becky