SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Tombi Peck" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] TARR family Christening robe
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:37:51 +0100

Unfortunately much material is now consigned to store-rooms...I found the
portraits of my gg grandparents Richard George and Amelia Tainton in a
store-room....fortunately the curator, Stefanie, allowed me to take
photographs of the portraits...(somewhat spoiled by the flash I am sad to
report...). I understand his sword was also in the possession of the musuem,
but there was no hide nor hair of it that I could see when visiting in
2003....
Possibly not good news, sorry!
Groete,
Tombi Peck