SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Debbie Nelson" <>
Subject: RE: [ZA-EC] The Rise of South Africa - G E CORY - Debbie Nelson
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:07:20 +0200

Many thanks for looking, Viv.

Take care
Debbie

-----Original Message-----
From: Viv Kymdell [mailto:]
Sent: 10 April 2006 01:03

Hi Debbie,

Sorry, no mention of the surnames you asked for in the Index, but I will
look out as and when I read the books. Volume I is up to 1820 - not
including the settlers and Volume II goes up to 1834.

For others on the list, I think I will do a series as I read and come across
the surnames in Volume II that I am familiar with on the list. That way
none will be missed.

Regards,

Viv Kymdell