SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: Sue Mackay <>
Subject: RE: [ZA-EC] Settler Correspondence: what became of M.H. BUSBY?
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 09:17:23 +0100 (BST)

Gosh Russell, this is great. It convinces me that I am
right to try and transcribe all the letters, even if
the people concerned didn't emigrate to SA. It will be
a long project, but I have already had several offers
of help with transcribing, and Rowena has generously
offered to help with the photographing, so we may get
it done sooner than we think. For those who offered
help I am most grateful and will probably contact you
early next week. I need to go through the photos first
and rename them all with a name and date to make
keeping track of them easier.

Sue