SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: Joan HOPE <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] ETHEL HEWSON nee MCDOUGALL
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:26:58 +1000 (EST)

Hilton John HEWSON died on 8 Jan 1948 and is buried inSalem Methodist Church yaard.

SOrry no extra information to add for you!>
Thanks
Joan

valerie <> wrote:
Hi Joan,
I a afraid all I have is Alfred Charles McDOUGALL, *1864 Grants Valley x Minnie MCLEAN
c.1 Frank Maurice McDOUGALL
c.2 Ethel McDOUGALL, 10 March 1895 died 25 March 1990 (thanks to you) Salem.
x Hilton John HEWSON (unfortunately no dates for him)
d.1 Charles John HEWSON, * 1917 x Elle FOURIE (no family)
d.2 Alpha Stella HEWSON, * 1919 x John Fleetwood HASTINGS
e.1 Gillian Hastings x Dr John DEMPERS (lived or lives Port Alfred
e.2 Jennifer HASTINGS
d.3 Denzil HEWSON, * 1927 (looks wrong to me)
x Norma PETERSON
e.1 Errol HEWSON
e.2 Michael HEWSON
e.3 Patricia HEWSON
I would love any corrections or updates and photos. I think I have a photo of Frank McDOUGAL but nothing further on him except he died in the Tvl (Gauteng if you want it)

Best wishes,
Valerie Jean de Kock
(012) 361 6246 or 082 831 0698
P.O. Box 32545,
Glenstantia
0010

To subscribe or unsubscribe send your message to to
(if in mail mode) or (if in digest mode)