SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Becky Horne" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Searching the List's Archives
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 21:39:02 +0200

Hi Karin & Tombi

Hopefully this little exercise will help you too.
Search the following ZA List's Archives as follows and just hope that
there are not more than 25 entries per page.
If there is you will have to remove the inverted commas.

http://listsearches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/listsearch.pl?list=SOUTH-AFRICA
-EASTERN-CAPE

http://listsearches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/listsearch.pl?list=SOUTH-AFRICA
-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH

http://listsearches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/listsearch.pl?list=SOUTH-AFRICA

For example type in: "maria ann smith" and enter on a year, eg. 2004
etc.
Your search must be done in lower case to receive the desired result.

Often subject headers might not contain what you are looking for, but
tucked away in the body of the email you might just find the pot of gold
at the bottom of the rainbow.

Takes a lot of time and patience, but in a nutshell, that's genealogy.

Good luck with your search.

Best wishes
Becky