SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Settler Correspondence - Christopher IRWIN et al
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:20:40 +1000

Hi Tombi,
We seem to have a couple of names in common. Besides the HEWSON my husbands
paternal/maternal I now see that IRWIN is another name you have in your
family tree. My husbands maternal grandmother was a Louise Irwin. They too
went to New Zealand. Do you have any info on a New Zealand branch.
Regards,
Lynette from OZ