SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Becky Horne" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] [SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE] WITNESSES AT MARRIAGE -PICKSTOCK
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 22:52:42 +0200

Hi Val

You must be over the moon with your find. Thanks Sue!

Is Richard's second name mentioned on the marriage certificate? I remember
you having a query about this and that you thought it was Isaac?

Unfortunately Richard's Will was sent to you on low resolution and that's
why you can't read it. I've tried to read it too - no luck.

Best wishes
Becky