SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "R Wat" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Research Interests
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:51:29 +0000

Dear Sue,

As a child I grew up next to Stainbank Reserve and had the priviledge of
visiting the castle (the ancestral home). If I remember correctly they only
got as far as completing 1 bedroom and the children in time gone by slept on
the balcony. It was really a very interesting place to visit and had a
fascinating history.

Kind Regards,

Rowena