SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] re mitford interests
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:59:14 +1000

Hi Juli,
Yes I do think they are all the same - my great, great, great grandfather
was Michael Blackett MITFORD as was one Michael Blackett MITFORD from
Northumberland but for the moment I am just trying to get in touch with the
decendants of Sarah MITFORD - the daughter of Michael Blackett MITFORD from
Cheshire. I notice Bowker is also in your tree.
Regards,
Lynette from OZ