SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Cheri Marshall" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Research Interests - SIMPSON
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 10:33:57 +1000

Peter,
I am wondering if an an ex Zimbabwean family I grew up with may have
anything to do with your elusive SIMPSONS;
Ian SIMPSON X (? WHITE I think.) Lived in Marandellas in the old
Rhodesia.Born in Zim.(Ian must be about 75 now)As far as I know his father
was born there too.
Ian moved from Zim to Natal after his divorce.he remarried Alma BUCHNER.
Children from first marriage:
Michael b circa 1959(now living in UK)
Janine (Shanine) b circa 1962.
>From Second Marriage:
Bekita b circa 1979.
You might like to give him a call. he now lives in just outside
Pietermaritzburg. I can get his number for you from our family
His daughter is in Perth Australia..
(on a different note...how amazing was it to see George SMITH'S original
letters !!)(Thank you Sue!!)
Cheri

This thread: