SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Marielle Ford" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] PEARCE / FOWLER
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 23:00:33 +0200

It's a longish shot, but here are some possibilities:

1 J N FOWLER 58 PROSPECTRD , WALMER, PORT ELIZABETH
041 581 2432

34 N FOWLER 7 HAWTHORNEDVE , QUAIL VALLEY, DURBAN
031 539 6999

Also this, in the PE archives:

DEPOT TBE
SOURCE GSEE
TYPE LEER
VOLUME_NO 840
SYSTEM 01
REFERENCE I1411/80
PART 1
DESCRIPTION JOY AGNES PEARCE VERSUS JOSHUA HENRY PEARCE.
STARTING 19800000
ENDING 19800000

Regards
Marielle