SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Graham & Jennifer LLoyd" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] PEARCE / FOWLER
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 06:40:19 +0200

What a break through. Thank you Marielle.
I have phoned the first number, 2 weeks back, no link.
I will try the Durban one today.
As for the info for Joy Agnes Pearce, is there any kind lister that can
obtain the info for me and I will do reciprocal lookup here at the Cape
Archives.

Thanks again
Jennifer

> Also this, in the PE archives:
>
> DEPOT TBE
> SOURCE GSEE
> TYPE LEER
> VOLUME_NO 840
> SYSTEM 01
> REFERENCE I1411/80
> PART 1
> DESCRIPTION JOY AGNES PEARCE VERSUS JOSHUA HENRY PEARCE.
> STARTING 19800000
> ENDING 19800000
>
> Regards
> Marielle