SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: Grant <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Green family
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:46:47 +0200

Thanks, Peter,

I have gone back to The Wheatley Family Website again and found a lot more
detail in the Family History section there. What I would love to know is who
Joice Williams is, and who has the original record written by Ann Rowney.

It seems that John intended to follow them to Utah, but for some reason
didn't, and they both died in the same year 20 years later!

I would also like to find out the dates of William Green (brother of John b
1779) who remained in England, and see if his will can be found, and the
truth behind the £694,000.

Cheers,
Grant