SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Robin Griffiths" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] GLASS-STANILAND and others
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 07:07:49 +0200

Hi David

I have done a full study of the Glass family that you refer
to. His father was Edward Estment Glass and his mother
Martha Hannah Roberts Clack. The son was born on 31 Jan
1892 in Alice. Thanks for the information about the Neden's
I didn't have that.

Please feel free to contact me off List if you want the
whole Glass tree.

Regards,

Robin Griffiths Tel: 031 573 1729
38 Longwoods Drive Fax: 088 031 573 1729
Glenhills Cell: 072 477
2704
Durban North, 4051 Int: +27 (omit first 0)
South Africa