SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: David Wanless <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] TREMBATH
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:49:32 -0800 (PST)

Hello Marielle and Graham

Thank you for these details.
I don't think any of them are linked to James Farquharson Trembath, but have made a note of them should any new information on his family arise.

Regards,
Dave Wanless.

Marielle Ford <> wrote:
And these on the Cemetery Recording CD:

TREMBATH, Mary
Born: 14 May 1928
Died: 7 Oct 1929
Buried: Burgershoop Cemetery, Krugersdorp, District Krugersdorp,Gauteng, RSA
Note: Mary Trembath

Grave no. 3253.

TREMBATH, U I
Born: 17 Dec 1896
Died: 16 Mar 1945
Buried: Burgershoop Cemetery, Krugersdorp, District Krugersdorp,Gauteng, RSA
Note: U I Trembath

Mousehole Cornwall.

Regards
Marielle