SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Shirley" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] British naming customs
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 07:31:23 +0200

The name Barclay pricks up my ears - I am looking for Barclay roots for
my husband's side. Does James Forbes Barclay mean anything to you?
Once again the wife's surname "Forbes" plays a part in his name as it
does in my husbands - John Forbes Barclay. James Forbes Father was
Alexander and his mother Ann Forbes.

Any offers of assistance,
Regards
Shirley