SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Tombi Peck" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Cawood/Gowar of 26 May 2007.
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:41:44 +0100

One of my chums at St. Helena Primary School was Lance Stillwell. I think
they lived in Kowie Street, St. Helena. His father worked as an engineer on
St. Helena Gold Mine, Welkom.
Lance and I bumped into one another in Oxford Street in 1973 and recognised
one another...I don't know what happened to him after that.
I may be able to find Lance's father's name...I think he was a member of the
St. Helena Cricket team and I think appears in one of the photographs my
father had from those days...my dad was the team Captain for many years.
Best wishes,
Tombi Peck