SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Becky Horne" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Researching NEITHARDT
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 19:39:25 +0200

Hi Joy

Did you miss the reply from Ellen? Please see:
http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE/2007-07/11837
76555
[copy and paste the whole URL into your browser].

There are 6 entries on Naairs.
http://www.national.archives.gov.za/

Changing the subject header to highlight your research.

The website is in English and German.
If you click on "this page in deutsch" it will revert to German.
I have sent you the English page.
http://www.genealogienetz.de/index_en.html

Best wishes
Becky