From: "Becky Horne" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Researching NEITHARDT
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 19:39:25 +0200

Hi Joy

Did you miss the reply from Ellen? Please see:
[copy and paste the whole URL into your browser].

There are 6 entries on Naairs.

Changing the subject header to highlight your research.

The website is in English and German.
If you click on "this page in deutsch" it will revert to German.
I have sent you the English page.

Best wishes