From: "birdline" <>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 14:30:33 +1000

Our Family Tree name is CAMM. John Philip Camm was one the original settlers. He came out on the ship called the "Zoroaster" a party led by Christopher Thornhill. He was Thornhill's nephew.

John Philip Camm married another settler by the name of
Charlotte Lucas. One of their children Sarah Mary Camm was born in George she was the 4th child and was unmarried at the time of her death.

According to the family John Philip Camm died in Grahamstown. This information of course could be wrong. Can you advise me how I go about obtaining a death notice for him. I am not in South Africa and I imagine it will not be easy but I will try anything.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Shirley Smuts

This thread: