SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Jackie Lock" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] sylvester ernest, gertrude and john clyde
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 09:16:28 +0200

Thanks Yvonne,
I have no idea???? Stories abound in this family as you know, so not sure.

There is a story that when Sarah died, John sent the little girls to the
Orphanage until he remarried. Would have to find a marriage for John to
someone else to confirm that theory. As to him being 92, would he have been
the same age of Sarah, as she was born in 1850.
I can always check with my aunt as to whether she ever knew him, as she was
born in 1927.

Jackie