SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] St. George's, Grahamstown - HOLLAND
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 08:06:45 GMT

Dear Sue:

This is too thrilling for speech. The coincidences are too much, these must be the great-grandparents and great-aunts etc. Gosh, I could go mad now looking at everything, but we are off away for a week's hol today as I said earlier.
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. I have been jumping up and down with excitement as I had come to think Granny Mary was almost a myth!
The only doubt is why she is named as the widow of John Griffith Milton (and earlier Sidney Godwin) as Mary Louise Holland and here the lady is Mary Frances Holland. mmmm.

Anyway, lots more to look up and it's ALL VERY EXCITING.

I'm away now for a week's real holiday and will dive in again on my return.

Thank you.
Rome