SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Alta Griffiths" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] FORBES Jane
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:25:00 +0200

I have a DN here for a Alexander FORBES * Ireland, murdered 24 Dec 1834,
age abt 41 years. Shoemaker.

Do not see the names of his wife - but there were 6 children; one of them
Jane

His parents were Alexander and Jane FORBES

KAB MOOC 6/9/10 # 2180

I can forward it to you should you be interested.

Regards

Alta Griffiths