SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Ian J Trewhella" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Newspaper cuttings from the Eastern Cape -Wolfram'sBioscope and Aerophone
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 02:05:01 +1100

Thanks for the Welcome Becky!

I still have some unsolved problems in parts of South Africa so hope to
resurrect the details and get them posted.
I also try to help others who have queries on the West Penwith Genealogy
Board regarding relatives who were in Africa at some time.

Unfortunately - I may not be involved much for a while as my ISP is closing
down and I have to find a new provider.

My current ISP is via satellite and any new provider to Chiltern will be
requiring a landline connection which I do not currently have.

I am looking into the situation and hope to have something organised very
soon.

Thanks again for the welcome and also for the recent reply to help out Tony.

Best Wishes All,

Ian Trewhella (way down South in Victoria, Australia)