SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "bgbrown" <>
Subject: [ZA-EC] Henman Family
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 01:01:14 +0200

Hello Cheri
. I noticed that you mentioned in one of your e-mails that a Henman
relative had left Kimberley prior to the siege. This prompted me to look
up Henman in a copy of Kimberley Yearbook and Directory for 1902 that I
have and I came across an E.V. Henman, a tailor, listed therein. Any
use? If you need any info on Kimberley a good place to try is their
Africana library at . The lady in charge is a
Mrs Duminy

Basil Brown

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
20/04/2008 03:01 PM