SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

Subject: [ZA-EC] Betr: Fw: DURRHEIM
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:06:49 +0200

hello all,

i am currently researching the Duerrheim (my wifes Family) family tree, both
in SA and Germany..

interesting part is that there are currently no living Duerrheim in Germany
anymore.

I'll be able to provide some more detail in a few weeks to anyone interested.

however i still need some help soon, with the SA part of it..

Peter