SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Sharon" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] www.1820Settlers.com website is down......
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 21:57:03 +1000

Hi Paul,

Thanks for letting us know but I am deeply saddened at the awful news. You
must all be devastated. I do hope that you get everything up and running
again and I wish you all the best of luck. It was a wonderful website and I
found lots of valuable information for which I am so grateful.

Best of luck.
Regards, Sharon Uren