SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Ray Forsberg" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] www.1820settlers.com website is back up and running!
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:56:13 +1000

Hi Paul,

I have a PAF file of the Wild Family, which I took mostly from the
descendency list you sent me some time back, but which I have changed and
added to as up-to-date info has come in. Should I send this to you - I know
that it can be converted to a GEDCOM file, but am not sure how.

Cheers,

Carol Forsberg